Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A lesson from mice

Hello all, Mice!! We have had a mouse problem at our home. I love them, but Linn has an old history and does not want them running in the house. Well, with three former barn cats, one would think our mice would stay clear, but NO! They actually run by the cats. The cats look and sometimes catch one and bring it alive into the bedroom for a play date. I finally had to set traps and the first one that was killed in the trap put me over the edge for a whole day. I even apologized to the mouse. Well I had tried to connect with them but just was unable. I finally realized it was me who had the block and spent two hours meditating. I forgave myself for killing seven mice in two days and an ant! Once grounded I was able to connect with them and asked them to live in the garage. I could hear their little voices chattering and even without hearing them clearly, I knew they were good to go. It has been two days now and NO MICE!!!! My lesson is that I have to be clear and grounded to receive their messages. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing story, Linda, and an example of how we block ourselves. I never thought I might be capable to that kind of communication - you inspire me! I hope your trip to Nova Scotia was restorative.

    ReplyDelete