Friday, July 30, 2010

What's in a Name

Hi All,

Ashes, a young calico cat wasn't affectionate to her person for the past few months. After hearing about our Kripalu workshop my friend asked if I'd ck in w/ Ashes. Ashes relayed she didn't like her name. Her person is particular about names and since she is a grey, orange and white cat, Ashes was chosen since ash can be grey, white and orange when still aflame. If you've seen any of the Adopt a Shelter Pet stamps, the tri-colored cat looks like this sweet girl. My friend is a writer, TS Eliot fan, and big fan of kitties. This 3-colored kitty said her name was M...... something beginning with M. I got Merle...
Although skeptical, my friend has renamed her Mandy, short for Amanda, worthy of love in Latin. Mandy has now been affectionate w/ her person multiple times since Tues. eve., hasn't snapped at her. I'm floored.

1 comment:

  1. That is AMAZING Chris! I, too, am floored. It just goes to show how much we need to trust our own intuitive abilities. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete