Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tommy the frog

I FIGURED IT OUT YEAH!!!!!!
Just wanted to tell folks who get it about the frog named Tommy. We finally got the pool filled after having it reconditioned. A frog was in the pool and I communicated by picturing the frog getting on my hand. He came to within an inch of my hand and I picked him up. I told him that there were chemicals in the pool and it wasn't safe for him. I heard "Why do humans put chemicals in water?" I do not think I answered well. I tried to explain it was to keep the water clean and clear. NO response from the frog. The next day he was in the pool again and I had him come to my hand. I called him frog, I heard " Tommy" I now call him Tommy. I have made him a small pool and asked him not to get in the pool as I am going on vacation Sunday for 2 weeks. He was not in the pool today. I look forward to hearing of all your new adventures. Linda

I made a small pool for him last night.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Linda! It is actually easier than it seems to write a post. You'll have to keep us up to date on Tommy.

    ReplyDelete