Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brandy passing

Hello all, As you probably know Brandy passed this past Saturday Sept 18. It was her time and I know she is pain free. I do want to share her communication in her final hours. I was driving from Vt to get back to Ma to be with her and take her to the Vet for help. As I drove I connected with her and all of a sudden I had her jumping up and down on my dashboard as a puppy. She was so vivid I almost had trouble driving! She was so excited and happy saying " Mommy look I can play! Mommy, Mommy I'm jumping, I'm Playing!!!" Well Linn and I had always called me Mommy and Linn Momma. When I got home I knew she had already left the painful body. I am so blessed to be open to this communication! Thank you all for your help with my sweet Brandy.

1 comment:

  1. Linda that is both wonderful and sad at the same time. I know you miss her and a part of you will always miss her but to be able to still have a connection is truly a gift. I am happy you are so open, so trusting and so willing. I will keep open to Brandy too because you never know when she may come in. We are, after all, all one. much, much love,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete